Initial Course (Classroom Based Training)
Current UK legislation specifies that security measures must be established and enforced by airports and airlines to protect passengers, cargo and property.
Training of your crew forms a considerable part of these security regulations. Redline’s security instructors offer you targeted training courses to meet your legal obligations and ultimately prepare your last line of defence against threat, disruption and attack.
The aim of the aircrew security course is to provide aircrew with the necessary information to enable them to remain security conscious, and to understand what measures must be taken to minimise the consequences of a security breach or incident.
Our security training follows the Department for Transport’s National Aviation Security Training Programme guidelines, set out in the following modules:
- The Threat to Civil Aviation
- Objectives and Organisation of Aviation Security
- Potentially Disruptive Passengers
- Recognition of Firearms, Explosives and Incendiary devices, and their component parts
- Searching an Aircraft
- Assessment of bomb warnings and emergency procedures on the ground and in the air
- Handling the Media
Redline Aviation can also add further modules to support your crew and your operation:
- Down Route security measures
- Hotel security and fire procedures
The initial Aircrew Security Training Course can be delivered at our state-of-the-art training facility or at your company premises.
Aircrew Security Refresher Training
Please see our Cabin Crew Security Training CBT Course