In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
Information Redline may collect about you
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address
- Your worldwide geographical location
- Your internet browser details
- The site which referred you to us
- How long you stayed on our site
- Which pages you viewed
- Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Redline, including:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Contact Number
How Redline will use your personal data
Redline may use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
- For website administration purposes, which means that Redline may contact you for reasons related to the products and services you have enquired about
- To personalise the way that content on the Redline website is presented to you
- To allow the Redline website to enable any services you are registered with
- To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Redline website
We may also use your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of England & Wales
How Redline secure’s your personal data
Redline take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information. We will store all personal information on our secure servers. However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
Can I find out what information Redline holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files. You can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time.
Third party websites external to Redline
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites.
Redline accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.