Companies are becoming increasingly appreciative of the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a model to deliver an expanding part of their security service needs.
SaaS is a software distribution model in which our applications are made available to our customers “on-demand” over a network, typically using the internet and “cloud” computing.
Some of the quantifiable benefits of our SaaS solutions are:
- Anytime, anywhere access. Redline’s SaaS solutions are up and running 24-7, 365 days a year
- World-class security provided by industry leading service providers supported by regular, independent penetration testing
- Low total cost of ownership. With SaaS, the total cost to operate the application is fixed and transparent from the start, so there are no hidden surprises or unexpected costs
- No software or hardware to purchase, install, or maintain. The SaaS model means less strain on your often overburdened IT department
- The ability of our technical support team to efficiently and flexibly resolve client side issues. With the use of hosted solutions Redline is able to offer robust and secure solutions at affordable prices as the cost of the equipment and technicians is distributed across multiple clients
- No capital outlay. No need to purchase the software licences outright, so it is easier to budget for a SaaS solution and pass the monthly costs through an operating or training budget
- The elimination of infrastructure investment. When acquiring new software, companies are typically required to purchase additional hardware, middleware, and bandwidth to enable the application. Our SaaS model eliminates this requirement
- Rapid application deployment. With no dedicated hardware to purchase or software to install, you can start using the system almost immediately
- Easy availability; all that is required is an internet connection
- Frequent and painless upgrades. With SaaS, the job of deploying an application and keeping it running from day to day — testing and installing patches, managing upgrades and enhancements, monitoring performance, ensuring high availability, and so forth — is handled by Redline
- Inclusive backup, disaster recovery, and support services. Spend less time managing your application and more time on your core business
With an expert, in-house software development team, supported by unrivalled security SMEs, Redline is able to develop and deliver feature-rich SaaS security applications to help you meet a wide range of your security needs.
If you would like to find out more about our industry SaaS solutions then please call 01302 288360 or complete the enquiry form below.